Monday, April 18, 2016

It's been a long time...

The screen says, December 12, 2014. That can't possibly be right...I double check...I triple check...it's true.That was the last date I published anything on this blog.

I haven't written on this blog for well over a year. During that time, I have done some writing, but nothing here.

I find that particularly surprising (and a bit discouraging) as it was this blog that started me on the journey of writing. It was here that I took the first, tentative, steps toward becoming a published author. I found my voice. I tried out ideas. I received feedback.

I am not sure how much I will be blogging this year. You can have a look and see that I have never been the most consistent blogger. But, today, as I walked the fields, I had the urge to come back to the office and blog.

By the way, when did blog become a verb?

More soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails